Thursday is "RACE DAY", the 9th Edition of IMMORUN. 1300 determined runners will be joining us for a fantastic afternoon - and evening - of sports, entertainment and networking.
HERE’S SOME IMPORTANT INFO :
- Please remember to look into the different transportation options available for the day (mobility). To make your access to the site all the easier, click here to see the Parking Zones and the Shuttle Bus Stops. If you’re coming by car, we recommend driving directly to the Roi Baudouin Stadium, parking your vehicle, and then changing into your running gear.
- Once ready, two Immobel shuttle buses will run between the Roi Baudouin Stadium and the Atomium from 3PM until midnight.
- The participant bracelets will be given out personally at the Village Entrance.
- The BIBs will be given out either to a team leader or to a company representative.
- There will be a checkroom for your personal effects and bags available at the entrance of the Village, at the foot of the Atomium.
- Changes: You may still make changes on-line until tomorrow (Wednesday), but only to replace people already registered. If a registered runner is injured and not replaced, the team may still come and access the walking dinner, with the bracelet provided. If you need to make changes tomorrow (Thursday), please fill in the Change Form provided at the Welcome Desk on Thursday from 3PM. And please remember to VERIFY that the sex of the new runner is updated on the form.
NO CHANGES WILL BE MADE BY E-MAIL OR PHONE BEFORE THE EVENT.
- Timing : The Welcome Desk opens at 3PM, and the Start is at 6PM.
- City DEV is proud to offer each runner a massage before and after the race.
All invoices must be paid before the event. If you have made a late payment, please bring the bank statement with you.
- Please, make sure to read all the IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS carefully!
- You can check out the Circuit here.
- We would like to remind you that each registered person MUST wear a bracelet, delivered ONLY at the Welcome Desk, in order to access the Immorun Village.
NO BRACELET = NO ENTRANCE.
- All runners of a team must have a professional link with the company registered.
NO LINK = NO RANKING.
See you on Thursday at 3PM, ready to RUN FOR FUN !
Tip of the Day
"When training, always follow The Golden Rules… Progression, Regularity, Stress & Recovery, Diversity, and Listen to your body".